Pages

Sunday, 23 July 2017

GOD WILL PROTECT OUR HOME



God will protect our home. I believe that. His Word is very strong on His protecting the dwelling, habitation or home of the believer... I have done a study and have found these comforting verses:
You shall know that your tent is in peace; you shall visit your dwelling and find nothing amiss. Job 5:24
Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; Psalm 91:9-10
My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places, Isaiah 32:18
The curse of the LORD is on the house of the wicked, but He blesses the home of the just. Proverbs 3:33
Then he looked on the Kenites, and he took up his oracle and said: “Firm is your dwelling place, and your nest is set in the rock;" Numbers 24:21
He grants the barren woman a home, like a joyful mother of children. Praise the LORD! Psalm 113:9
I know when I was first separated from my ex-husband and was living alone for the first time in my life, I was very frightened. I had someone stalk me and my ex-husband often threatened to come to my home and do me harm... but I pleaded the Blood of Christ over my property and prayed Psalm 91... and nothing happened to me...
It is not easy to live somewhere where you don't feel safe, but I know that God promises to bless and protect our home. It was a great comfort to me at the time, and still is. May His Word comfort you too and may you enjoy His blessing on your home... 

© Glenys Robyn Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...