Pages

Tuesday, 27 October 2015

MY BASIC MONTHLY CLEANING SCHEDULE


I have a monthly cleaning schedule which I try to adhere to. Generally, I manage to keep up with it, but there are days when fibromyalgia or angina kick in and I can't follow it.

I have included it here for easy access to it for myself, and in the hopes that it may help someone else who is trying to keep up with their own home. Due to problems with my heart and back, I have a lady, Lee come to clean my floors and bathrooms once a month.  I simply don't have enough spoons or energy to do it all myself anymore...

Over the years, I have tried to keep up, but cannot, so the local council have got me some help. I am over feeling guilty for being ill. Sometimes we have to accept that we can't be the same as a healthier woman. Thank God, He knows my frame.



  MONTHLY CLEANING SCHEDULE

WEEK 1–KITCHEN /DINING ROOM-LEE

SUNDAY
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
Church
Laundry
Fold/Put Up
Pantry and Refrigerator
Laundry
Fold/Put Up
Sort pills
Change sheets
Bins/litter
Wipe Out Micro/oven
Check scripts
Aldi and Chemist
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes


WEEK 2–ENTRYWAY /LIVING AREAS 

SUNDAY
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
Church
Laundry
Fold/Put Up
Sweep Front Porch
Laundry
Fold/Put Up
Sort pills
Change sheets
Bins/litter
Linen press
Check scripts
Aldi and Chemist
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes

WEEK 3–BEDROOM/OFFICES

SUNDAY
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
Church
Laundry
Fold/Put Up
Clean Offices
Laundry
Fold/Put Up
Sort pills
Change Sheets/doona
Bins/litter
Declutter in Master
Check scripts
Aldi and Chemist
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes

WEEK 4–BATHROOMS /LAUNDRY ROOM Lee

SUNDAY
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
Church
Laundry
Fold/Put Up
Clean cupboards
Laundry
Fold/Put Up
Sort pills
Change Sheets
Bins/litter
Wash mat/lint from dryer
Check scripts
Aldi and Chemist
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes
Dishes



© Glenys Robyn Hicks


Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,  Psalm 103:2-3

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous cleaning schedule! I find having a schedule can make life easier and it's aways a joy to check a completed project off the list. Thanks for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, the schedule is a god-send. I need it to plan my day and do the thinking for me somedays! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...