Monday, 14 November 2016

FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO JESUS



The LORD has laid something on my heart which I have prayed about before I posted. He wants the backslider to repent, and come back to Him!  There is no doubt that the world is getting darker. More and more the Church and Christians are coming under attack.  At times it seems like Satan is winning in his evil.  We are getting depressed and tired. And afraid. And tired of doing good. Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 2 Timothy 3:12-13

If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy [are ye]; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.  1 Peter 4:14

It is so easy to give in or even, sadly give up! But thankfully for most of us, giving up on Christ is not an option. We love the LORD too much for it to be a consideration...  However, many people are turning away from Christ or are listening to lies of the enemy of our souls, often through the mouths of pastors preaching false teachings in the Name of Christ, tickling the ears of those who don't really check the Word to make sure what they are being fed is scriptural food to nourish the Christian soul. For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia. 2 Timothy 4:10

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;  2 Timothy 4:3

There is a sense of expectation within the Body of Christ.  Christ is coming soon for His Bride- us.  And although we are told that only God knows the hour,  we have been given guidelines.  The apostasy and the falling away has begun.  Abortion on demand has killed millions of pre-born children,  homosexuals are trying to defile the sacredness of  marriage, many more people are divorcing and the family unit is suffering.  Feminism has helped destroy marriage, motherhood and homelife as well as belittling the woman who desires to serve God through caring for her family. As I can attest, there are more earthquakes.  Sin is abounding and life is cheap for a lot of people.  God is being phased out of schools, workplaces and if possible, homes! The writing's on the wall.. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 2 Timothy 3:1-5

Perhaps you have wandered from the LORD because you have been hurt by the world. You no longer trust Him.  However, Jesus Himself told us that in the world we have trouble.  He has never deceived us.  Perhaps you are questioning Jesus'  promise that He is coming again because we are still waiting, but He told us God desires all to be saved for He takes no pleasure in the death of a man... But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. Mark 13:23

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33

It is important that we keep close to Jesus.   If you have lost your first love,  or feel far away from the LORD,  rest assured that He will forgive you.   It starts with repentance.  Faith. Prayer.  And finishes with His Grace. His Mercy. His Love.  His Blood.  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me [with thy] free spirit.Psalm 51:10:12

The LORD [is] nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Psalms 34:18

The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate. Psalm 34:22

We can't afford to be complacent about our faith. We can't sit on the fence.  The Bridegroom WILL be coming for His Bride... a spotless and pure Bride with no blemish.... every day it gets sooner.... like the 10 virgins, we know not the hour.  Keep oil in your lamp. Turn back earnestly to Jesus, the good Shepherd. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. Matthew 25:7

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name.  Revelation 3:11-12

You don't have just my words, but the Word telling you to return to your first love for the time is short.  May you heed the message.  May you find your way back to Jesus.


© Glenys Robyn Hicks

4 comments:

  1. Appreciate you sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This backslider needs to come back to Him everyday.

    Thanks be to God that He doesn't wait for me...He comes after me and brings me home as I wander off in far too many ways on a regular basis.

    Thanks, so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know so many who have given up, it is so sad. Gal in church almost got saved Sunday. Name is Jackie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...