Pages

Monday, 25 June 2012

Sacrificial HomeKeepers again?



There are a great deal of chronically ill Christian home keepers who come across this blog and I feel their distress quite keenly, as I am a sufferer of much pain and illness myself.


I used to have a blog called Sacrificial HomeKeeper which I have been considering starting up again. It is presently private. Would anyone reading this blog possibly be interested in a blog for chronically ill women? Please comment so that I can get an idea of interest.... thanks and blessings! 


PS: Well I have made a decision: I will not be starting the blog up again but I will be posting more on chronic illness for all the sacrificial home keepers here. I am too tired to maintain another blog...


Photobucket


So teach [us] to number our days, that we may apply [our] hearts unto wisdom.  Psalm 90:12











The Fundamental Top 500BibleTop100.com

4 comments:

  1. YES! But only if it isn't too much. I am currently in the process of merging my blog with my art blog because I just don't want to be overwhelmed since I DO struggle with fibro and health issues.

    Perhaps you could just include it as a feature?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be very interested in that blog dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading these types of blog post. Encouragement in this area is always a helpful one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Glenys, thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting to ask after me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...