Pages

Friday, 20 April 2012

My grab button is fixed and other news du jour

Morning Cuppas With Glenys


You may remember me telling you that my daughter is ill.   She is still unwell and in pain but is off the morphine. She is looking forward to surgery in June when her health insurance will cover her.  


I was staying at her house and doing housework, minding her children and tending to her the past two weeks, plus last week Chris and I took our granddaughter to Melbourne for some dental work. As a result, I have a fibromyalgia flare. I am aching severely and am suffering from chronic fatigue and brain fog. .


It is a real effort to attend to my house and I have been following the Lists and just trying to keep my wheels turning a bit. As a Sacrificial HomeKeeper, I have already sat down with my family and decluttered according to the lists, but even so, I find it difficult not to feel frustrated....


As a mother and grandmother, I know that my children and grandchildren will need me as illness and trials come to them.  I do not hide from them, but try to pace myself and not use up all my spoons or energy. Unfortunately, often it is impossible to not overdo ones' energy and before too long, my body literally collapses.


That is the case this last few days. I am exhausted. I will be keeping up the blog and sharing tea with you, but it will be from my bed.... I am sure you won't mind!  


We all thank you for your prayers for my girl and for asking after her....  and thank you to those who let me know my grab button wasn't working...


Photobucket










Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,  Psalm 103:2-3








The Fundamental Top 500BibleTop100.com

4 comments:

  1. Prayers for your daughter continue, and asking God to keep watch over you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Denise! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for you all - the Lord provides and that must be an amazing comfort to you - knowing He will never leave you nor forsake you. I don't mind you in writing in bed - do you have a pretty bed jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I just have my trusty old blue dressing gown! lol Much appreciate your prayers: thanks!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...